We are looking for a Programmer/Analyst who can participate in collecting system requirements, analyze them, design, develop, test, and maintain new software applications. This includes documentation, coding, testing, and hands-on experience with required software programs, tools, packages, frameworks, and applications etc. The Programmer/Analyst will also research, document, and modify software specifications in the entire software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- College diploma or University degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or software engineering or equivalent, and 2 years related experience, associate degree and 4 years related experience, or 6 years related experience.
- Excellent understanding of coding standards, methodologies and best practices.
- Experience in interacting end-users for insight on functionality, interface, problems, and usability etc
- Able to communicate effectively with business and technical teams.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail and effective listening skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute the assigned tasks
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively