Big data service providers went into an overdrive following this statement by Schmidt; knowing that big data was, is, and will continue to grow in size as well as potential.
How does big data help businesses?
Big data lets businesses tap into the unstructured data that can be deeply insightful about the market and consumers. Some key benefits of big data are-
- Better customer engagement by identifying their exact needs
- Product reinvention based on the largely unavailable and unintelligible data
- In-depth risk analysis
- Safekeeping of your business data and intellectual property
- Creation of new revenue streams
- Customization of your websites and web apps in real time
- Reduction in maintenance costs
- Enterprise-wide insights that help you innovate better in your niche
How do big data service providers help?
Big data service providers are instrumental in relieving your overburdened IT departments. For many smaller companies, hiring data scientists or installing sophisticated systems isn’t an option. Big data service providers help you make the most of the big data analytics without any additional expenses on infrastructure or resources.
BillionApps is an experienced big data service provider with critical knowledge and expertise in-
- Addressing big data challenges
- Providing actionable insights into business data
- Helping organizations take well-informed decisions.
BillionApps has been instrumental in delivering mission-critical big data solutions to a wide variety of customers in domains like social media, e-commerce, banking, and retail. This expertise makes us a highly sought-after big data service provider today.